Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Common Surnames in Sassano today

The ten most common surnames in town of Sassano

In the left hand column is displayed the estimated number of individuals having the given surname shown in the right hand column. In Sassano, De Lisa is the ninth most popular surname, with approximately 79 people out of 5,190 inhabitants.




NumberSurname
189.70Trotta
132.79Petrizzo
113.82Calandriello
92.14Ferro
89.43Rubino
86.72De Luca
81.30Femminella
81.30Romanelli
78.59De Lisa
67.75Di Bella

Source: Campania indettaglio (Campania in details) website

2 comments:

  1. Hello John and thank you for sharing the information you've compiled. I have been doing genealogical research and for my family all roads lead back to Sassano. As a result, I have been attempting to find as much as I can about this beautiful region and it's people. Your blog is certainly a great resource! With my appreciation! Jonette Fernino LaPalomento

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave's Garage said...
    Just curious as to where you got the pics for Luigi DeCicco and the St. Cono Band in Inwood? I have the original photos, I scanned them about 12-15 yrs ago and shared with my wife's family members. Feel free to use them, just curious where you found them.

    ReplyDelete